Our main deck is very spacious but our cabins also offer a real impression of volume. despite the almost vertical performance huls. Naval architect designed Class 6 for performance and incorporated flares to widen interior space only above the waterline.
This feeling of space is even reinforced by the long side windows. The owner’s cabin sports a very high vision area, as you can be seen on the photos.
• Sail locker,
• Skipper cabin,
• Head for front cabin and locker after.
• Bed centered,
• Bed 90° on the side
• Use it as a normal cabin same size as the front cabin,
• Use aft for 2 cabins (one with single beds),
• Create master cabin and one front cabin with outside entrance,
• Create master cabin all the hull size
Class 6 is 100% custom interior. The owner is free to ask any configuration. For Class 6 n°2, the owner appointed french design company Absolute Design to create interior styling. They created a portside OWNER SUITE and separate Skipper cabin with access from deck ; starboard you have the usual 2 cabins setup with guest toilet separate.